Wednesday, 23 October 2013

MAC Lipstick Wishlist | List

  I wasn't always a lipstick person. I used to swear by gloss and gloss alone, perhaps till sometime earlier this year. Then, somehow i discovered MAC lipsticks though a female friend who is a make up artist. It was so interesting and wonderful to learn about this unfamiliar ground from someone first hand. I immediately started figuring out how i could own some of these bad boys. Bellow is a list of said shades i hope to own:

~
  • St Germain
  • Ruby Woo
  • Pink Plaid
  • Snob
  • Girl About Town
  • Morange
  • Shy Girl
  • Candy Yum Yum (MAYBE for its rather daring to me)
  • Russian Red (MAYBE for its rather daring to me)
  • Creme Cup (i forgot to add it to the image :/ ) 
  • Girl Next Door (Archie collection)
  • Betty Bright (Archie collection)


I shall be sure to share with you once i own any of these shades. Just gotta get them into the country first...


Which lipstick brand or shade would you like to own post?

Peace. Love. Sexy Lipstick

2 comments:

  1. love russian red! i had pink plaid before, but wasn't crazy about it. too cool for my complexion. i need to find a nice raspberry color!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't spend a lot of money on actual makeup, but I do invest in skin-care. I use to use MAC foundation, and they did have such gorgeous colors for eye makeup and lipsticks. In fact, a girl I know was wearing a color that I wanted and I asked her where it was from, and she said MAC of course. So I might actually have to go check a store out again for the holidays. =) -Jess L

    ReplyDelete

What say you?